Hire me to help you with your training, programming, and evaluation needs!
Specializing in sexual and reproductive health, sexuality and gender, bullying/violence prevention, hiv/std prevention, and program evaluation.
I am an expert and leader in the field of sexual and reproductive health and rights based in San Francisco, CA. I have over eighteen years experience working with students, researchers, parents, teachers, medical practitioners, community-based organizations, schools, and others to promote sexual health and well being across the lifespan.
On this WordPress site, you can find information about my professional and personal life, review my resume, peruse a list of my academic publications and presentations, learn about my philosophy and beliefs, and read my ramblings on all things related to sexual and reproductive health on my blog. Below is a short list of services and expertise I can offer you and your organization:
- Conduct Needs Assessments, organizational and programmatic
- Facilitate Strategic Planning Processes
- Develop, Implement, and Evaluate Programs
- Plan and Coordinate Events and Conferences
- Write Content, for a variety of audiences, Grants, and Reports
- Brand and Market, services and organization, particularly via Social Media
- Create and Facilitate workshops on various topics
- Establish and Maintain Strategic Partnerships
I take an entrepreneurial approach to all of my work. I enjoy working with a team of creative professionals who are committed and passionate about what they do and meet every challenge with a determination as well as a sense of humor. In order to be successful, we must be willing to take risks, make mistakes, and sometimes take a leap of faith.